FEATURED HUNK: BORGY MANOTOC

FEATURED HUNK: BORGY MANOTOC
CLICK PHOTO TO SEE MORE OF HIM

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shirtless Liam Payne of One Direction!


Liam James Payne (born 29 August 1993), is from Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, born three weeks early to mother Karen and father Geoff, he has two older sisters, Ruth and Nicola.Until the age of four Payne had regular tests done in hospital, doctors noticed one of his kidneys was scarred and dysfunctional, to help cope with the pain he had 32 injections in his arm in the morning and evening as a child. He described himself as a "naughty boy at school", at school he tried for teams, eventually trying out for the cross-country team, coming first "From then on I was training all the time and getting up at 6am to run for miles. At the age of 12 they put me in the school's under-18s team." Payne was bullied in school and took up boxing lessons, saying he "needed to find a way to defend myself, I was, at 12 years old, fighting the 38-year-old trainer. I broke my nose, had a perforated eardrum and I was always coming home with a bruised, puffy face. But it gave me confidence. I got pretty good over the next couple of years."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis